Associate Social Media Manager
- Social Media
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Content
- Social Media Management
ZAM Network is a multi-faceted company based in the United States, comprised of a full-service creative agency (ZAM) and a dedicated media division (Fanbyte). ZAM specializes in building engaged gaming communities through its three core pillars of marketing, creative services and user research. Fanbyte operates one of the largest gaming networks in the world including the #1 community for World of Warcraft and Fanbyte.com, our flagship website, covering games, entertainment, wrestling, sports, and more! Our sites have a global reach of well over 45 million active users and our agency business continues to tackle exciting marketing and creative projects from our global gaming clientele.
We are looking for an Associate Social Media Manager based in Germany to engage with ZAM’s global clientele to develop and execute effective social media strategies and campaigns across various social media platforms including: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and more. As a primary resource for our clients across the globe, the candidate must be fluent in English and German, and able to read/write copy to reach our Gen Z/Millennial audience. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer that routinely follows social media trends with experience creating and curating content on all major and emerging platforms.
As our Associate Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and leveraging the brand voice of our clients and connecting with their fans through your passion and expertise in their products and games. You'll be challenged with creating copy that resonates with diverse audiences and regularly reviewing data to analyze and optimize social performance. You will work closely with our clients such as PUBG MOBILE, League of Legends Pro League (LPL), Alchemy Stars, Avakin Life, Trovo, Synced: Off-Planet and many others as our clientele grows!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with ZAM’s Los Angeles headquarters & Singapore office and creative teams to create, curate and publish compelling social media content for our clients
- Build and execute social media content strategies and publishing calendars.
- Develop a consistent brand voice across multiple platforms and projects.
- Foster engagement on clients’ social platforms with creative copy and events that appeal to their playerbase.
- Syndicate and distribute content across all the relevant social media channels.
- Support and maintain a content publishing calendar with consistently high quality and cadence.
- Monitor social media trends and platform changes.
- Help develop and improve ZAM's global social media strategy.
- Communicate directly with clients for approval workflows and urgent publishing requests.
Experience and Skills Needed
- Fluent in English and German
- BA or BS from an accredited university or equivalent experience in the gaming industry.
- 2 years of experience managing social channels for a game, brand, or agency; preferably in the gaming space.
- Familiarity with global gaming markets and gaming trends.
- A passion for gaming and social media, especially League of Legends.
- Strong communication ability to work with teams and clients across the globe.
- Ability to engage and create conversations with communities in the gaming space.
- Experienced with social media publishing and analytics tools. (eg. Buffer, Socialbakers, Sproutsocial etc.)
- Ability to work on weekends during playoffs and premiere matches.