B2B Marketing Manager
- Marketing Management
- Brand Communication
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone. Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level. Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead - Join us!
YOUR FUTURE CONTRIBUTION:
In this role, you will utilize your creative marketing skills, as well as operational expertise, to craft and implement marketing campaigns that will heighten brand awareness and sales efficacy for HomeToGo in our core markets. You will work closely with our Business Development, Brand, and Communications teams with the ultimate goal of delivering a top-tier representation of HomeToGo. The ideal candidate will be proactive, numerate, able to work independently and understands deeply how B2B Marketing works.
HOW YOU’LL ADD VALUE:
- Develop and implement our B2B marketing strategy for HomeToGo core markets
- Conceive the sales enablement strategies: design, organize and manage campaigns with our Sales Team
- Create marketing campaigns and programs to drive the overall demand: write industry-specific content (Newsletter, Website, PR texts, E-Mailing, PPT) to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and boost sales
- Identify, organize, and lead key industry events including conferences and webinars.
- Analyze ongoing performance, identify opportunities, and define structured plans in the above-mentioned markets.
- Be our expert in the industry and oversee competitive intelligence: identify trends and stay informed about the current events and changes in the Vacation Rentals industry.
- Transfer your knowledge to the client/partner facing teams as we drive expansion of our solutions in our target markets
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have at least 3 years' of experience in B2B Marketing/ Communications with a strong international background in SaaS or at a forward-thinking technology firm
- Have a track record of working closely and effectively with business development teams
- Fluent in English
- Are hands on, driven, proactive
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate teams across a growing organization.
- Are a strong public speaker
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to get things done, and can juggle many tasks at once
WHAT HOMETOGO OFFERS:
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360° feedback and open feedback culture, mentoring opportunities from an international team of passionate, industry experts.
- Culture driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, results-driven, encouraging ownership and enabling each other to succeed. Transparency about company goals, collaboration and support from an international team.
- Caring for the environment (proud to be a certified ClimatePartner and a climate neutral company!) as well as our employees (work-life balance, weekly yoga classes, personal training discounts, mentoring program and psychological support).
- Attractive benefits package, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship and relocation support. Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and trainings, company and team events, modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, Travel Industry Card.
Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHO WE ARE:
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 400 people and manages 23 local apps & websites across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Tripping.com, CASAMUNDO and Wimdu.
HomeToGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and nurturing exceptional talent, representing various backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are authentically candid and open-minded, fostering a safe environment for diverse opinions. Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate against race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political, ideological or religious views, disability or age.