Email & CRM Lead
- Marketing Management
- Team Work
We’re a pretty young company (5 years young), and we've recently evolved from start-up to scale-up phase. We are active in 10 European countries, and offer a dynamic and innovative work environment where you can truly make an impact. Our team is a selected blend of around 70 beer and eCommerce specialists.
We're looking for a Email & CRM Lead to join the team. Based on customer data, you will together with two specialists, design, implement, deploy and improve our newsletters and automated journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, communicating, engaging and converting our customers across Europe.
These newsletters and journeys are aimed to keep our new and existing customers happy, make sure they stay with us and increase their loyalty.
You’ll work closely with various colleagues from our data- and development team and marketers to ensure all requirements including business rules and logic are brought together to deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time.
As the Email & CRM Lead, you will work in the Retention team. In this team, you are working closely with- and coach the Email Specialist and Retention Specialist, as well work with the Head of retention and Subscription Specialist.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL FOCUS ON
Your key tasks:
- Contribute to the company CLV by implementing a clear email and CRM strategy as part of the wider customer experience & retention strategy
- Reduce churn and improve order frequency, AOV and loyalty with clearly defined targets via email marketing and automation flows
- Contribute to the data collection- and utilization strategy to better segment our customers and offer them personalized, relevant campaigns and communication
- Integrate different data sources and triggers to SFMC in alignment with broader teams
- Oversee performance metrics related to retention and provide recommendations based on program effectiveness
- Implement a clear testing program and optimize the email channel, automated flows, and CRM
- Manage software licenses and look for opportunities on relevant expansions within total system's landscape
- Turn at-risk customers into regular customers and regular customers into loyal customers
- Coach the Email and Retention Specialists and manage their day to day tasks. Train the team and work closely with the Head of Retention
THE THINGS YOU BRING TO BEERWULF AS THE EMAIL & CRM LEAD
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economy or likewise
- Experience with email marketing, preferably also with technical marketing experience for 5+ years
- Experience in working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or comparable platforms (Adobe, Selligent or comparable)
- Familiarity with working with business logic, scripting languages and basic concepts
- Ability to build and implement the logic and concepts into Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Preferably HTML / SQL proven knowledge
- Great eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to tackle challenges and meet business requirements
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed
- Ability to collaborate with various teams
- A clear interest in eCommerce, retail, data and CRM technique
Please note you must be eligible to work in the EU!
But above all, you have a healthy amount of beer-love and are excited to work for the online beer retailer that is conquering Europe!