Expansion Marketing Associate
- Marketing Campaign
- Marketing Management
- Team Work
Weezy is the UK's leading on-demand supermarket. Our mission is to deliver life-essentials, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy, alcohol, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, we're building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with Weezy customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver our Customers' orders.
Launched in July 2020 by Alec and Kristof, we've recently closed a $20m Series A, led by Left Lane Capital (past backers of HelloFresh and Delivery Hero) with DN capital, Heartcore Capital and top angel investors participating. We're building a best-in-class team which already includes ex employees from Deliveroo, Zoopla, Farmdrop, BlaBlaCar, McKinsey, BCG and Tesco. We're experiencing amazing customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 40x Weezy's footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.
What will you be doing
Weezy is expanding rapidly across the UK at an average of 2 new launches per week and the potential to be international by the end of the year. You’ll be supporting our expansion efforts by owning our localised marketing channels and engaging with local communities.
- Manage our launch expansion marketing campaigns
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground in each new zone that we launch
- Run events and campaign logistics across the UK
- Own, build and scale our Ambassador Program (think Red Bull teams!)
- Identify the key to 'unlocking' each new community we expand to
- Support local partnerships with local businesses, community groups, charities
- Get scrappy and creative to help us obliterate our launch targets for acquiring customers and driving orders
- Opportunity to travel, originally in the UK, and soon further afield as we grow!
You recognise yourself in the following:
- High attention to detail, meeting deadlines and managing complex logistics.
- Problem solver. You can sort things out in a pinch.
- Experience working in marketing and managing events.
- You love cities and new places and figuring out the local culture and what makes people tick. Culturally savvy.
- No ego: the right task to be done is the task that will give the right results - be it a big strategic plan, reviewing invoices or sorting printing, etc.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, short deadlines and changing priorities.
- Plus: Experience in high growth environments.
- Plus: Experience in a consumer business.
- Intensive mentoring from a high-pedigree leadership team that will challenge you, build on your strengths and invest in your personal development
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and stock options
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- 3% pension plan employer contribution
- Healthy L&D budget so you can buy books and attend conferences (both virtual and in person once the pandemic ends)
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company