Growth Marketer (f/m/d)
- Problem Solving
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
We are a remote-first startup on a mission to change photography in its fundamentals by enabling anyone to take high-quality and professional product shots for marketing and e-commerce in 3D environments, faster, better, and cheaper than ever before. Recently, we landed a seven-figure investment from a European Tier 1 fund to take our vision global!
We are now looking for a first Growth Marketer to help bring the company to the next level. You will be the right person for this job if you are a growth allrounder that wants to run impactful growth experiments on his/her own. You will be in charge of building up a pipeline of growth experiments that can change the trajectory of zerolens.
The kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Plan, coordinate, and manage impactful growth experiments.
- Develop a growth strategy for the next months together with the founding team.
- Build a growth experiments machine.
- Identify challenges throughout all departments.
- Research successful growth tactics (from SEO to email marketing) that could also work for zerolens.
- Conduct interviews with other growth experts.
- Design simple graphics and write copies.
- Do all it takes to drive the acquisition and reduce the churn of our customers!
To rock this job, you’ll bring:
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Independent problem solver.
- Experience in running international growth experiments on various channels.
- Advanced knowledge in design tools such as Canva, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, or other tools to create simple creatives for campaigns independently.
- Capability & interest to learn fast.
- Availability during usual work times in our main timezone - Central Europe / CE(S)T.
- Fluency in English.
- A team-oriented personality and ability to work collaboratively with the team and various stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Past experience in SaaS.
- Past experience in using creative tools.
- Strong US background.
- Interest in photography and/or visual arts.
How do we work?
- We are a remote-first company and will stay so (yes, also after Covid) - our main time zone is Central Europe (UTC+1 / UTC+2).
- We work in a virtual office - Gather.town that allows us to still keep micro-interactions while being completely remote.
- We work with OKRs, which we plan in monthly cycles for teams to enable fast progress.
- Every day we meet for the morning daily to sync on important updates.
- We share with each other feedback regularly during the weekly sessions. Additionally, you will have monthly 1on1s with one of the founders.
What we offer:
- Experience working in an early-stage startup where you work at a fast pace, but can have influence over the product and company’s growth.
- Work in a very friendly and international remote team - currently, we have 11 people on board working in 6 different countries!
- Two technical founders who care about the product and development experience.
- Remote office set-up and we may get you co-working space near you if you prefer.
- Competitive salary and an attractive equity package as an early employee. If the company is successful, you should be too! -> The actual salary can be higher and will be a competitive package combining base salary and equity, and is negotiable depending on previous work experience and cost-of-living in your location.
- Annually EUR 1.000 benefit budget to spend for your extra gear, setup, gym subscriptions, learning activities, books, etc.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Regular, fully-paid company-wide offsites, where the whole company comes together somewhere in Europe (depending on the Covid situation).
- Oculus Quest 2 VR Glasses for social activities and/or development. Prepare for some good dose of competition in VR! ;)