Head of Content (m/f/d)
- Content Management
- English Copywriting
- Team Work
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,000 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Content (m/f/d) to join our rapidly growing marketing department.
- Responsible for all marketing copy and consumer / rider content across DE, NL & FR
- Develop multiple customer focused content lines that are leverageable across social, product, crm, blog, paid ads, etc.
- Build and train a team of content managers
- Work with the campaign, design and marketing teams on campaign planning, conceptualizations, brainstorming etc.
- Create content processes including monthly content calendars, reporting, copy reviews, local alignments, etc
- Work closely with the PR, influencers and riders teams to leverage and create fantastic content
- Leverage data to create weekly / monthly reports in order to continuously improve our content strategy
- Communicate the Flink brand consistently and correctly across all SoMe platforms
- You have minimum 6 + years experience working in content / copywriting
- DE native speaker, with office level English
- You are a team player that can work well collaboratively as well as independently.
- Demonstrated experience crafting fantastic on-brand marketing content
- Organised and process oriented - experience working and rolling out an in-house content “machine”
- You are not only creative, but data driven - you leverage data to inform all of your decisions
- A degree in marketing, communications, or a similar degree program
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged.
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance