Marketing/Public Relations Intern
- Public Relations
- Team Work
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
Filling Pieces is an Amsterdam-based luxury fashion and footwear brand, established in 2009 by designer Guillaume Philibert. Originally Filling Pieces started a brand that was bridging the gap between streetwear and high-end fashion.
Today, Bridging the Gap means so much more to us. Filling Pieces is build on the foundation of diversity. Bridging the gap between different worlds. Our company has evolved into a multidisciplinary fashion brand that transcends boundaries and cultures whilst inspiring meaningful change. We believe in a society united by diversity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing/PR intern who can start as soon as possible. In this role you will support our marketing team in coordinating PR, retail marketing, e-commerce content and marketing events & activations.
- Assist the marketing team in bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Assist in the organization of shoots.
- Assist in the execution of multiple retail marketing campaigns.
- Assist with other ad hoc marketing activities.
- Support the MarCom team with day to day tasks and administrative duties such as: merchandise send-outs, social media support, create presentations, maintain databases and the media drive.
- Preparing monthly PR updates, monitoring media for press & NRG coverage and communicating key successes to internal company
- Coordinate and manage sample loans & returns
- Key point of contact for daily business with Stylists & Journalists worldwide.
- Develop critical judgement in offering samples/prioritising
- Assisting on preparing and writing press releases
- Keep sample calendar up-to-date and follow up VIP requests
- Maintaining digital press archive
- Manage press@ email account and handle all inquiries with guidance of the Communications Coordinator
- Assist in preparing all press & nrg gifting with the Communications Coordinator & The NRG coordinator
- Supporting the coordination of press events, shoots and experiences when necessary
- Manage the sample trafficking of the current collection and the archive
Skills & Qualifications
- A team player who is also able to work independently and show initiative.
- A good communicator who is trustworthy and reliable.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Available for 5+ months (32-40 hours per week) starting as soon as possible.
- Bachelor student in their second or third year studying Fashion and/or Communication.
- A strong knowledge of the fashion industry and latest magazines, artists and Influencers.
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator.
- Strong skills in visual presentations and projects.
- Well-organized, communicative and eager to contribute to team success, pro-active approach; flexible, curious, detailed (and a little bit of OCD :) )
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.