- Google Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Social Media Advertising
- Facebook Ads
Not Selling Liquid is the go-to E-commerce agency to grow scale-up Fashion & Lifestyle brands. We advise, develop campaigns, manage and analyze the digital environments, especially in the field of online advertising, for various companies worldwide.
We are a young and dynamic company where we emphasize quality service & long-term relationships. We work daily with a wide range of fashion and lifestyle brands such as Daily Paper, Arte Antwerp, Denham & Rainkiss and Curlygirlmovement.
Are you data-driven and motivated to work for a fast-growing start-up in a young and dynamic team? Do you want to work for international fashion & lifestyle brands? Then we're looking for you!
- Be the key point of contact for all paid traffic-related topics for a set of brands assigned to you;
- Translate the client’s objectives into performance marketing campaigns for a range of marketing channels/channel mix;
- Set up, manage & optimize paid campaigns in the brands’ key markets to meet the set targets;
- Continuously explore and test new opportunities for improving performance;
- Provide in-depth analysis on campaign performance;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and collaborative personality;
- Meticulous and very detail-oriented;
- Curious and with a growth mindset;
- Interest in the Fashion & Lifestyle industry is a plus;
- A proven track record of working in an agency is a plus.
- You have a completed HBO / WO education in business administration, commercial economics or similar and at least 2 years of experience with advertising including Google;
- You are flexible, comfortable with change – you’re dedicated to continuously evolve at what we do and open to moving with the changing world around us;
- You are well aware of the latest (digital) marketing trends and know how to apply them flawlessly within the most important advertising channels;
- Manage measurement and event tracking (Google Analytics) to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our performance channels;
- Report on client/product data insights and KPI driven results regularly;
- Manage the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts, and business objectives;
- Master the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Facebook Ads and many more.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team;
- Marktconform salary;
- A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork;
- An environment for personal growth;
- Working for trending fashion & lifestyle brands;
- A high level of responsibility;
- Free lunch & Team activities.