Performance Marketer (Freelance)
Paintgun is on a mission to revolutionize how digital ads are produced by creators and teams, launched by technology, and accessed by the world's largest mobile app publishers.
We help our clients produce and launch ad campaigns across social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, etc. We deliver winning ads by utilizing deep data analysis to catalyze our weekly design sprints. Our methodology of high-tempo creative testing has successfully boosted User Acquisition for brands like Canon, Cleo, Current, Invstr, Lingoda, Polaroid, and many more.
Next to our agency work, we are building a creator platform. This platform rewards creators with commissions. One creator can earn 2-3 monthly salaries—with one video! Gig work isn't going anywhere, but Paintgun offers a new way to capitalize on and reward creative endeavors.
- Working on performance strategies for clients
- Maintaining & analysing of advertising channels like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter
- Planning company’s & clients performance goals
- Creating, analysis & optimization on the campaign / ad set / ad level
- Running experiments in a scientific way (with observation, hypothesis, desired outcomes & actions)
- Working on the company's procedures to make our life easier
- Digging through data & ideas to find new opportunities to drop CPA
- You have at least a Bachelor Degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and you know advertising channels like Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest
- You have an efficient and result-oriented working style, strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have practical experience and facility with the technical aspects of setting up, troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns
- You have the motivation to learn new things and get used to an open, growing and agile team. We are determined and always strive to achieve the best result. This mindset should be part of you as well
- You are detail-oriented, you're a self-starter who craves responsibility
- You speak English fluently; any additional languages are a big plus
- Quick to grasp complex concepts and your strategic communication skills ensure that all stakeholders are informed and satisfied at all times
- Both oral and written communication are your strengths, and you are actively seeking exchange with other people
- You have a high say-do ratio
- A nice team with passionate professionals
- Dog friendly office
Paintgun is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.