Performance Marketing Manager
- Marketing Management
- Social Media
- Google Ads
- Data Management
Are you a paid advertising genius? With the technical and strategic vision to bring our customer acquisition campaigns to the next level? Hungry to work for a purpose-driven organisation changing the way adults learn?
Growth Tribe is a digital learning partner for both individuals & organisations, specialising in data science, growth, innovation and customer experience.
We help our learners and partners acquire the most in-demand digital capabilities through actionable, hands-on and enjoyable courses & learning programs.
Operating across 6 European countries, Growth Tribe has supported the learning journeys of over 16,000 adults in over 900 organisations and that’s only the beginning. We are on a mission to elevate humanity through learning by transforming how professionals and businesses learn and grow.
What will you do?
- Drive international customer acquisition using multi-channel paid media strategy (search, display, social and retargeting networks)
- Optimise campaigns - from brand awareness through to revenue - to deliver the best return on investment
- Maximise performance across KPI’s (Reach, MQLs, ROI, CPA, CLTV and Revenue)
- Report on purchasing patterns and website traffic to improve campaigns.
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Help develop messaging and positioning tests to find the best angle for each target group
- Advise on how best to execute landing page and website A/B tests for paid traffic
- Maintain tracking set up, budget pacing, and attribution reporting using Hubspot, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Own and manage weekly performance and optimisation reports
What do you have?
- Solid experience executing and managing paid campaigns - special focus on Facebook and Google Ads platforms (including Search, GDN, Youtube)
- Managed a monthly ad budget of at least €20,000
- Successful track record managing international campaigns, optimising based on localisation strategies - successful expansion into new markets is a plus
- Experience with attribution and data reporting and confident in tooling such as google tag manager, google analytics and google data studio
- Data-driven mindset
- Fluent in English
What will you get?
- A unique opportunity to make your mark on the future of Growth Tribe
- The chance to shape our international team (over 41+ nationalities!) and accelerate the company’s growth
- Flat hierarchy and an inspiring culture of learning and growth
- Space for personal and professional development
- A yearly training budget. So you can always be learning
- All the tech you need to succeed
- Remote working policy
- Lots of team activities