Advertising & Events Posted 23 days ago
SEO Manager (f/m/x)
TypeJob, Full time
- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing
- SEO Campaigns
What you will be doing
- Ongoing on-page optimization based on common SEO metrics for homify.
- Technical SEO optimization: index-management, crawlability, internal linking, etc.
- Monitoring SEO performance and drive actionable points to guarantee a steady traffic growth.
- Designing, implementing and providing outcomes from SEO tests.
- Having an eye on the SEO market to realize potential for achieving our organic traffic targets on our different platform domains.
- Liaise & work on your findings and strategies with internal team members and across departments
More about you
- At least 2- 5 years work experience in an SEO role or an Online-Marketing driven environment
- You have a basic understanding of on-page and off-page SEO factors and a never-ending urge to learn more about SEO
- Familiar with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Search Console, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, Sistrix) and web analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills and a goal-oriented and team-oriented way of working
- Very good analytical skills, coupled with the ability to find creative solutions
- A high degree of initiative and reliability
- Used to present strategies and forecasts to senior managers
- Understanding of technical SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalization etc.) optional
What we offer
- Full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Demanding tasks in a fast-growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Tremendous possibilities of developing your role and skills within the company
- A multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies with open doors to share your ideas and feedback
- You will work in a bright modern open office, with plenty of drinks and breakfast
- Last but not least, regular company events and meetings where everyone will come together to celebrate success and learn from each other