SEO manager (on and off page) (m/f/d)
- Individual SEO
- SEO Audit
- SEO Campaigns
- SEO Content Writing
- SEO Copywriting
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to build bridges around the world through language learning.
Lingoda is a fast-growing online language school enabling even the busiest people worldwide to learn a language. We offer flexible, high-quality classes, live, online 24/7, taught by native-level speaking teachers all around the world. In May 2021, PCMag selected us as an “Editor’s Choice pick” based on our highly acclaimed and popular classes.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to our private and group language classes!
We are currently looking for an SEO manager (on and off-page) (m/f/d) based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us:
Think of innovative ways to drive high-quality traffic to Lingoda and convert unknown visitors to become part of our Lingoda customers/ Drive high-quality traffic to Lingoda and convert unknown visitors to become happy Lingoda users.
- Develop and execute SEO best practices, with a focus on off-page SEO (link building, guest posting, partnerships, etc.)
- Improve domain authority and rankings, while reporting relevant progress against key initiatives to the marketing team
- Perform keyword research to inform the content we produce for the blog and broader website
- Monitor and benchmark our rank and traffic against key competitors, while researching and identifying opportunities for organic and SEO-driven expansion.
- Partner closely with our in-house Content Marketers to identify new content and optimization opportunities on the blog
- Work alongside our on-page SEO manager to ensure the health of our existing website
- Collaborate with our PR manager to develop innovative data-driven studies to pitch to media and earn high-quality backlinks
- Manage an external link building agency, ensuring that the links they earn are authoritative and trustworthy
- Share newly identified strategies with peers to leverage knowledge on a company level.
You bring to Lingoda:
- You have 3+ years of experience with both on- and off-page SEO
- You are not afraid of challenges. Creating something from nothing is a creative thrill for you
- You are fluent in English
- Good knowledge in SEO tools (Google Search Console, Sistrix, SemRush, Searchmetrics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio and basic knowledge in creating Dashboards and analysis reports
- Basic technical understanding of website structure and HTML
- Deep knowledge of link building techniques and strategies
As well as the following skills:
- You have a strong preference for a data-driven marketing approach
- Excellent communicator: able to express your work and ideas to other stakeholders, always supported by data
- And you are a highly-motivated self-starter
What you can expect from Lingoda:
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize
- A great team spirit and passion for languages
- A well-structured and exciting onboarding process
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or...… in the office located in the heart of Berlin
- Free access to our language classes
- The modern hardware necessary for your work
- Flexible working hours