- Interior Design
- Presentation Design
- Team Work
Gensler’s London office is seeking a Workplace Interior Designer to join our team of design thinkers and doers who specialise in helping to tell stories and create experiences in the context of the workplace and corporate environments, while working on a variety of projects within the professional services sector. You will be experienced in handling the client process, with excellent presentation and relationship building skills, and the ability to understand and interpret client needs and requirements.
What You Will Do
As a Workplace Interior Designer, you will tap into your boundless creativity to design unique professional environments, providing design support for completion and execution of design projects, working on all project design stages and your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to all project phases: project strategy, test fits, schematic plans and conceptual designs for schematic design, refine design solutions for design development, collaborating with multiple disciplines
- Produce graphic presentations, including 3D renderings, for client presentations
- Contribute to the preparation of construction documents, including plans, elevations, details and specifications
- Assist in managing team and client communication
- Collaborate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to achieve project objectives
- Contribute to our office and firm culture, initiatives, mentorship and talent development
- Support the Principals to develop the client, contractor and design team communications, developing and maintaining strong external and internal relationships;
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
- Demonstrable experience of Corporate/Workplace Interior Design
- A good working knowledge of Revit and Autocad is essential
- Demonstrable presentation and client relations skills
- Excellent graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Excellent collaboration skills, good self-organisation and strong ability to work in a team environment
- Has a good understanding of FF&E, colour and material specification and development.
Life at Gensler
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical and dental insurance, season ticket loans, pension, profit sharing and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional qualifications and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programmes or classes. We view our professional development programmes as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Gensler and need special assistance due to a disability, or accommodation for a disability, please provide details in your application and contact us