Digital Art Director
- Art Direction
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
You will work closely with Senior Creatives, the UX team, and our team of developers to design and implement innovative digital experiences.
As Playground’s new Digital Art Director, you will be involved in projects aimed at high-traffic international sites, e-commerce sites, gamification, showcase sites, and the activation of online marketing campaigns.
Applicants with at least 3 years of proven, relevant experience and strong knowledge of written and spoken English will be considered.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conceive and design, under the supervision of the Senior Creative team, innovative UI in line with the highest quality standards;
- Collaborate with digital strategists, UX designers, developers, and copywriters, creating output in line with digital communication trends and in sync with the client's brand image;
- Develop new creative approaches that consider the multi-channel nature of digital communication and the nuances of each media.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience of suitable Art Director experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design for the web (responsive layout, mobile first approach, etc);
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite: in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects;
- Knowledge of Sketch / Figma or similar for designing new layouts and UI;
- Proven experience in creating innovative digital experiences;
- Ability to actively collaborate with Digital Strategists, UX Designers, Copywriters and Developers - both in the design and implementation phases;
- Ability to add insight to the topic, the product, or the brand, analyzing the current situation and all the information in your possession to identify opportunities to improve the digital experience;
- Ability to research and stay updated on trends in the digital world, marketing, and technological innovation;
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Autonomy and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Wordpress is considered a plus.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract.
- Restaurant tickets & coffee.
- Training courses aimed at enriching your professional skills.
- Participation in conferences and industry events.
- Mac computer at your workstation
- Internal canteen area with fridges, microwaves, and toaster.
- Chillout areas with board games, table football, ping-pong, arcade games, Playstation and Nintendo, musical instruments, and more.
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).