- Fashion Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
An exciting opportunity to join our design team has arisen; we are looking to recruit a Footwear Designer. The position is full-time at our Northumberland HQ, however we would also be open to freelance candidates.
- To conduct seasonal research, trend analysis, and to create mood boards.
- To develop and design market focused footwear, in line with the brand aesthetic.
- To design with a strong awareness of price architecture, margins and market pricing.
- Creation of product specification and technical packs/size charts.
- To undertake product fitting and sample amendments.
- Production management from sampling to production, working in line with critical path and deadlines; liaising with factories and negotiating pricing.
- Factory visits and fabric sourcing trips.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Fashion Design Degree or similar.
- Previous Production Management experience.
- An excellent technical understanding of garment design, fabrication and fit.
- Excellent knowledge of our market sector.
- Strong CAD, excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Strong, clear and competent communication skills, specifically by email.
- Confidence, self motivation and excellent trend awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience using spreadsheets: Excel / Numbers.
- Graphic design interest and experience a bonus.
- Fun, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Competitive salary to skill level and location with potential overtime bonus.
- Generous staff allowance and discount.
- Pension scheme.
- Team outings and events.
- Regular pay reviews
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks
Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to all submissions. If you’ve not heard from us within 1 week unfortunately on this application you have not been successful.