In-house Designer - FTC
- Digital Design
- Team Work
Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, campaigns, and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like Ancestry.com, Gumtree and eBay to name a few.
The Impact You’ll Have
As an In-house Designer, you will be creating engaging designs that start conversations between eBay’s customers and brand. You’ll work within a team of creatives and copywriters to deliver impactful designs that fulfil a range of digital projects and campaigns.
It is a great opportunity to see the inner workings of a world renowned brand whilst working for a creative agency.
This is a fixed-term contract until the end of June 2022.
Day to day
- Fulfilling design briefs to their highest potential
- Developing digital advertising materials
- Sourcing images to elevate design work
- Creating on-site marketing banners from scratch
- Taking accountability for flawless design output
- Taking briefs from start to finish
- Creating and owning design templates
- Creating image mapped HTMLS
- Researching the latest design trends
- Collaborating with your team members in marketing, copy and client services
- 1-3 years digital design experience
- A great source for up-to-the-minute creative knowledge and digital design trends
- You are well versed in working in an agency context and have relevant experience covering brand, direct and above the line creative work
- Keen to build client relations and pitch ideas to them
- Good eye for layout, skilled in typesetting and retouching
- A great teammate that supports their colleagues and doesn’t act as an individual
- Very organised with attention to detail
- Works with grit and determination in the face of demanding deadlines
- Has a desire to embrace new skills and challenges
- 29 days’ holiday (pro rata) exclusive of bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Buddy Program - All new joiners will be paired with a ‘Feed Buddy’ to help them through their first weeks’
- Feed Social - Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday’s, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed Talks - Sharing professional knowledge from members of the team
- Feed Knowledge - Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We’ll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed Kudos - Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed Wellbeing - People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
Due to the position being internal at eBay, we are required to do a background check on the successful candidate.
As a global agency, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams that represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)