Product Design (UX/UI) Intern
- UI/UX Design
- Product Design
- Digital Prototyping
We’re a pretty young company (5 years young), and we've recently evolved from start-up to scale-up phase. We are active in 10 European countries, and offer a dynamic and innovative work environment where you can truly make an impact. Our team is a selected blend of around 70 beer and eCommerce specialists. We have a new opening in our UX team!
We're looking for an excited student to support our UX team in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in UX, design and of course…harness the world of beer! Are you ready for an internship in a dynamic environment? Please sign up below!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL FOCUS ON
As a Product Design intern you will work on various and meaningful projects, in a small, self-managing and multidisciplinary team. We are looking for someone who is always on top of the latest design trends, is interested in user research and is always looking for new opportunities on improving our website.
Your key tasks:
- Improving our website from a UX and design perspective (we design mobile first!)
- Help shaping the new the look & feel of our website
- Collaborate with our UX researcher to convert user insights into functional prototypes
- Work together with the brand & campaign team on kick-ass campaigns
THE THINGS YOU BRING TO BEERWULF AS A UX/UI INTERN
You stand out if you:
- Are a proactive, independent, hands-on, enthusiastic, personality.
- Have an eye for pixel perfect design
- Have experience with Figma (or Sketch)
- Have experience in prototyping
- Nice to have: Some (micro-)animation skills
- You are available from August or September 2021, 32-40 hours per week, for at least 5 months. But above all, you are excited to work for the online beer retailer that is conquering Europe!
Please note you must already be eligible to work in the Netherlands. You must be enrolled in a school or university for the duration of the internship (for example CMD). You will be asked to provide proof of enrolment.