- Motion Design
- Graphic Motion Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Editing
Designers at Byte bring to life authentic ideas that capture audiences’ attention. They work within many different formats and social platforms, creating global campaigns. They combine strategic thinking with design and motion design to deliver world class work. We are looking for creative thinkers who can help shape creative ideas as well as turn them into realities.
Our studio consists of Creative Planners, Designers and Motion Designers covering many different skills and specialisms. Everyone has their specific passion, whether it's art direction, illustration, animation, or video editing, which means each designer brings something different to a project.
This role is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Deliver projects alongside Creative Planners and Designers
- Work with many different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
- Get involved in creative production
- Get stuck in with creative ideas development and campaign look and feel
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Present work internally and externally
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- An outstanding showreel
- Understanding of graphic design foundations e.g. typography, layout design, grids
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite
- Experience in video editing
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- 3D skills (Cinema, 4D or Blender)
- Experience with AR
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience with sound design and using Audition
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour