Nuke Compositing Artist (F/M/D)
- Team Leadership
- Team Management
INFECTED GmbH is one of the market leaders for computer-generated imagery (CGI) in Germany.
From concept to design to digital production, cross-media advertising campaigns, branded content or point of sale experiences, it all comes to life in our Studio. We stand for unique visual solutions and offer photo-realistic full-CG commercials, immersive virtual reality and realtime experiences, exclusive design for web specials, concepts for social media campaigns and professional production consultation.
We are looking for a Nuke Compositing Artist (F/M/D) to join our VFX Team.
- Compositing for demanding projects mainly in the automotive sector
- Work independently in a highly motivated team
- Collaborate with Art Direction and other artists to ensure picture quality and workflow
- Ensure that all aspects of the image production are finished in a timely manner and are finished in a high quality
- Understand and follow design guidelines to ensure the uniformity of projects
- Coordinate with our teams and Freelancers at other locations to achieve project goals
- Extensive professional experience in the field of compositing (Nuke)
- Thorough understanding of VFX pipelines
- An excellent eye for detail
- a generalist range of skills as a Nuke Compositor
- Knowledge of FTrack Pipeline tool
- passion for creating high-quality VFX Pictures
- Ability to manage, lead and act as a mentor for junior artists
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- A proactive and independent workflow
- A motivated and friendly team of international artists and producers
- An interesting, self-responsible job
- The possibility of active participation in a young and dynamic company
- Modern equipped offices in a central city center location
- Different company events (Workshops, Parties, Trips, etc.)
You get the opportunity to work for international agencies and clients within an international and professional working environment, to help expanding our VFX department and become a part of a successful organization.