- Video Production
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Final Cut
Join as Video Editor to help us scale our video productions and maintain its excellence. Being part of the video team, you will be the cornerstone between making things happen and working cross-functionally across the organisation, always finding the right balance between challenging limitations and highest possible quality.
You will be involved in the whole video production process from pre-production to post-production, with a strong focus on video editing and motion graphics.
You’ll report to the Head of Brand and Communications and work with marketing and product teams to develop a world-class and recognisable brand among edTech companies that will position Growth Tribe as a trusted digital learning partner.
We are looking for a self-starter who can scale up our video production with live-action, motion design videos and video campaigns.
Growth Tribe is a digital learning partner for both individuals & organisations, specialising in data science, growth, innovation and customer experience. We help our learners and partners acquire the most in-demand digital capabilities through actionable, hands-on and enjoyable courses & learning programs.
- Supporting end-to-end video production, with a strong focus on video editing and motion graphics
- Developing and executing projects from pitch to completion (framing, editing and transitioning)
- Translating complex theories into accessible video content
- Ensuring your deliverables meet Growth Tribe's high standards of quality
- Being our motion graphics expert
- Demonstrated professional motion video and editing experience across different video campaigns (around 4+ years, ideally)
- Worked with motion design and/or animation expertise in Adobe Suite and Figma
- A passion for Premiere or Final Cut or DaVinci
- A unique opportunity to make your mark on the future of Growth Tribe
- The chance to shape our international team (over 41+ nationalities!) and accelerate the company’s growth
- Flat hierarchy and an inspiring culture of learning and growth
- Space for personal and professional development
- A yearly training budget. So you can always be learning
- All the tech you need to succeed
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Lots of team activities