Motion Graphics Designer
- Graphic Motion Design
- Motion Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe After Effects
- Social Media
- Team Work
We are a strategic activation agency, delivering authentic brand purpose and social impact for future-facing clients.
We better connect clients to young people and their families, delivering on-the-ground impacts through ambitious ideas and strong partnerships.
Our people are passionate experts focussing on creating immediate and lasting value.
Together, we believe in Building Brilliant Futures – creating a win-win for clients, young people and families.
At the heart of our offering is a strategic centre that combines data, segmentation, and research to develop strategies and purpose-driven programmes that deliver a demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
If you are a motion graphics designer, who wants freedom, trust, and opportunity, then come and work for us. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands, including the likes of L’Oréal, Samsung, NatWest, Sky and Disney. That said, this is not your standard advertising gig.
You’ll create campaigns and educational programmes that deliver authentic brand purpose and social impact. You’ll also help us package up all of the amazing work we are doing to showcase how We are Futures and our clients build brilliant futures for young people and their families.
We’re looking for video natives who can get stuck in throughout our entire creative process, from coming up with concepts for brands and creating original content, to briefing our external creators, and polishing– or beautifying – their work prior to client review to ensure it’s the very best it can be.
The successful candidate will have experience using After Effects, Premiere Pro and Cinema 4D in a professional commercial environment and would ideally also have knowledge of working within media or communications teams.
These are skills, experience and qualities we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in the creative field.
- Extremely detail oriented and has a good eye for design.
- The Adobe Suite is your bread and butter. Particularly in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You love brands and social media. You are fascinated by brands, how they market themselves, and use platforms to do this.
- You are naturally curious about the development of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- You can write compelling, unique social copy for a range of different audiences.
- Strong online graphic design portfolio with a background in branding.
- Experience creating showreels, motion graphic design & animation.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team efficiently.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to run whole projects on your own and work in a fastpaced, agile environment.
- You are a team player, who is supportive and capable of bringing the best out of those around you.
- You are confident, vocal and professional, comfortable pitching ideas, presenting in front of clients and attending shoots.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Translating a client’s objectives into effective, educational and entertaining content that is specifically aimed at achieving measurable results.
- Create marketing collateral across channels, including social graphics, landing pages and videos.
- Collaborate with the team to conceptualise and work on art direction for print, web properties, campaigns, videos and seasonal branded events.
- Understand the brand and constantly improve our brand design elements in all touch points, such as emails, blogs, landing pages, socials and ads.
- Shape, grow and maintain the visual aspects of the We are Futures brand with the team.
- Ensure high quality work individually and as a team.
- Develop innovative design concepts and initiatives for the We are Futures brand and our clients.
- Join a future-focused, high-achieving and fun team
- Be part of a growing and impactful agency
- Gain fantastic experience working with well known clients and partners
- 25 days Annual Leave
- 1 volunteering day and 1 personal training day per year
- £300 Health benefit
- Be flexible with your working hours
- Show us your best self at our Monthly Socials, we’ve organised bake-offs, yoga sessions, theatre trips and tie-dye workshops!