Graphic Designer (f/d/m)
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Editing
- Social Media
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With Kenjo HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employer. Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it till you make it, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love and respect.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Take ownership of projects, from design brief to delivery.
- Be a great storyteller with exceptional skills in visual storytelling.
- Seek to break with conventional designs in the SaaS industry.
- Design all documents, commercial ebooks, booths, artworks and any other marketing assets to support the business.
- Scale up the website content structure (landing pages, pillar pages, customer case studies, etc).
- Manage the layout of our website, emails, social media channels, and smaller print products in order to enable automated communication and targeted customer journeys.
- Own the relationship with creative agencies or freelancers.
You will create impact with…
⭐ Help us bring our presence in Europe to the next level.
⭐ Ensure that our international audience recognizes our brand in any format.
⭐ Inject our graphic design with a burst of energy, creativity and fun, making it unique in the HR tech space.
⭐ Proactively develop creative briefs for different audience and product segments.
What we think it takes to be successful at this challenge:
- Experience in a startup environment as a graphic designer.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects and maintain tight deadlines.
- A creative problem solver who can think strategically, but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, and more.
- Video editing experience is a plus.
- Experience designing creative ads for social media channels (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and display).
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Excellent level of English. German or Spanish would be a plus.
The work mode
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid