Lead (Graphic) Designer
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Social Media Marketing
Do you want to inspire fashion-minded babes to be awesome, proud and confident? Are you a true King or Queen in photoshop, crazy about fashion and branding and love to work on the most inspiring content and campaigns? Then you are exactly who we’re looking for!
LOAVIES is growing rapidly and we have ambitious plans for the future of fashion. In the past 2 years we doubled our team (from 50 to 100 employees) and in the next 12 months we hope to double up again!
As a social-minded online fashion brand LOAVIES has a strong presence in The Netherlands, Belgium and France. The speed and agility of the brand ensures that it's first to market with the latest on-trend styles. You'll be able to find our looks on LOAVIES.com and in over 250 multi-brand stores. With over 1 million+ highly active customers, we’re ready to take over the world! LOAVIES is an awesome place to be if you are looking to join a fast growing company with a dynamic culture. Our people are key and at the core of everything we do.
We want to inspire young fashion-minded babes to be awesome, proud and confident – inside and out! We do this by being their fave influencer on their list! We inspire and encourage them through our fun-loving attitude and we create on-trend, affordable fashion no other brand has.
About the role:
As our Lead (graphic) Designer, you'll be delivering different kinds of visual output for all of our channels. This role is ideal for a candidate ready to make the transition from senior graphic designer or digital designer, for example. It is a very hands-on role where you will also have to contribute design work. You’ll have a front seat to our branding strategy and will be working closely with our Head of Creative to oversee the daily operations and mentorship of the design team. You will join our weekly campaign meetings and help bring ideas to life with the rest of the team. You have strong technical graphic design skills across Adobe CS and can work on the execution of different visuals, designs, and animations with both offline and online experience. This role is perfect for someone on the path to becoming an Art Director. You report to our Head of Creative.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- You are the “right hand” collaborator of the Head Creative and senior creative team, working closely together to execute upon the brand vision, strategy, and campaign briefs. Being able to visually translate strategy and copy concepts, and bringing your own ideas to the table as well;
- Create awesome visuals and content for socials and ads;
- Provide technical advice and tips & tricks to young talented team members;
- Take part in concepting and campaigning meetings, as required;
- Collaborate closely with our Project Manager on asset production and timelines;
- Close contact with our Marketing team to understand what works on our touchpoints and propose your visual ideas to improve them;
- Being a creative problem solver who is able to “show your work”: Expressing your vision with references, clarity, and enthusiasm;
- Organized and diligent: Clean Google Drive folders, presentations, moodboards, and master work files make all of us happy;
- Support ideation and execution of shoots (video and photo) to help us bring campaigns and collections to life;
- Develop business requests into creative concepts.
You are really excited about bringing your experience to LOAVIES and create the best possible Branding experience. These are the skills and experience we hope you bring:
- Design graduate from: Art Academy (HKU, WDKA, KABK, Artez), Artemis, or a similar institution, or equivalent work experience;
- 3-5 years experience at a similar lifestyle, fashion, or DTC brand, or client-facing agency experience;
- Master in Adobe Creative Suite—in particular Photoshop, AfterEffects, XD, and Illustrator. Motion graphic experience is a plus;
- Comfortable and high proficiency using GSuite, Team Drives, Keynote;
- Ability to put collaboration first and foremost with exceptional follow-through and initiative;
- Knowledge of function and scope of major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok);
- Helpful if you know your way around a camera and studio;
- Comfortable collaborating in English (written and verbally); another European language is always an asset. Our office is an English environment;
- A strong portfolio of assets with your application. A small work assignment may be required to better understand your creative thinking and approach;
- Your heart beats faster when it comes down at branding and you’re full of cool ideas
- Pragmatic and hands-on, you are able to get things done
- You enjoy the fast pace of a growing company and love fashion & branding
What do we offer?
- An awesome HQ surrounded by cool and talented young colleagues;
- A possibility to achieve personal growth and create awesome campaigns;
- Discount on all of our styles, oh yes!
- A great variety in tasks and a possibility to grow personally and professionally;
- 34-38 hours p/w (minimum 4 working days)
- Location: Amsterdam, Zwolle or remote, with ability to travel to our HQ in Zwolle when needed
- Competitive salary