Junior Photographer (m/f/d)
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Team Work
In order to keep up with our rapid company growth, we are looking for a creative, hands-on and dependable Junior Photographer (m/f/d) for Nordic Oil in our company’s headquarter in Munich. Are you interested in working with a great team and would you like to help us grow our company?
- Collaborate closely with the Design and Marketing team and assist in creating visual content for Nordic Oil
- Participate in brainstorming and creative sessions to define photo shootings
- Produce high quality product, portrait and lifestyle photography, both in a studio setting and outdoors
- Ensure proper lighting, exposure and colour consistency
- Process and retouch all produced images, maintaining file and size specifications
- Perform quality assurance on all delivered images
- Organise photo shootings, recruiting models and organising props
- Perform administrative tasks, including handling email and phone communication related to photo shoots
- Caring of the studio, equipment and props
- You graduated from Design, Media, Photography or similar
- You have a photography portfolio
- Fluent in English
- Medium to high knowledge of Photography
- Medium to high knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop for editing and post-production
- You enjoy outdoor activities and sports
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF
- you are able to shoot, edit and cut short videos for social media purposes
- you have knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Become part of a highly dynamic and exciting working environment with low hierarchies and an awesome working atmosphere in one of Munich’s most exciting startups.
- We have mutual trust and in our fast paced working environment, so you can take on responsibility quickly.
- Your further career and development is important for us. Therefore we support you with a development budget.
- Be part of our regular team and company events.
- Access all the equipment needed to do you work to the highest standard, plus the freedom to do work remotely
- We offer breakfast, coffee and drinks for free in a fully equipped kitchen
- Our office is in the center of Munich (close to Stiglmaierplatz)
DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO HAND IN
- Your CV
- Some of your previous Photography (portfolio, homepage, previous jobs)