Photographer & Retoucher (m/f/d)
- Photo Retouching
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Team Work
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Brand team is part of the marketing team and owns every aspect related to the visibility and tone of voice of our brand across all the different platforms. We create a strong worldwide consumer brand that feels hyperlocal in every place where we launch.
As Infarm's Photographer & Retoucher:
- You will work closely to the Brand Team Leads in a small creative team responsible for multimedia and multi-channel solutions for the Infarm brand
- You will be responsible for independently shooting and editing a broad range of high quality content, spanning from packshots and more creative still life imagery of our products, to portraits for social media and website content
- You will manage the whole media creation process from start to end - including lighting and retouching
- You will respond to briefs set by our Brand Team Leads, and work especially with our Producer Lead to bring any brief to life
- You will be confident with both studio and location shoots, creating amazing content in any context and situation (travelling locally and staying overnight if needed)
- You will manage a growing asset library, indexing and tagging content in an exceptionally organised and accessible way
- You will ensure that all necessary equipment for shoots is present and working
- You will occasionally direct assistants or collaborate digital operators - if the scale of the project requires more than one person on set
- You will work autonomously on many simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment, with the internal team and sometimes in collaboration with external partners
- Have 3+ years of experience in a similar role or as a freelance photographer and retoucher
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for unforgettable storytelling
- Proficient in the full Adobe package, especially Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom
- Strong technical skills, including lighting, data wrangling, archiving and retouching
- Up to date on social media and visual trends
- Able and willing to travel to any location for shooting as required
- Striving when working in a fast paced and high volume creative environment
- Ability to successfully self-manage own workflow with hard deadlines
- Portfolio required
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Basil” in your application letter
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as a freelancer, with the chance to transition into a full time contract after a successful first few months of collaboration
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension scheme