Freelance / Permanent MAYA Generalist (F/M/D)
- Autodesk Maya
INFECTED GmbH is one of the market leaders for computer-generated imagery (CGI) in Germany.
From concept to design to digital production, cross-media advertising campaigns, branded content or point of sale experiences, it all comes to life in our Studio. We stand for unique visual solutions and offer photo-realistic full-CG commercials, immersive virtual reality and realtime experiences, exclusive design for web specials, concepts for social media campaigns and professional production consultation.
We are looking for a senior maya artist to join our VFX and 3D department.
- Collaborate with Art Direction and other artists to ensure picture quality and workflow
- Ensure that all aspects of the image production are finished in a timely manner and are finished in a high quality
- Understand and follow design guidelines to ensure the uniformity of projects
- Acquire new technologies on existing platforms to achieve the best possible results
- Collaborate with our TechSupport and RnD department to improve workflows
- Coordinate with our teams and Freelancers at other locations to achieve project goals
- Multi-year experience in 3D Production (Autodesk Maya)
- Thorough understanding of VFX and animation pipelines (Arnold Renderer)
- A generalist range of skills with a focus on Lighting, Shading and Rendering
- Knowledge of C ++ / C #, Photoshop and ZBrush
- Passion for creating high-quality 3D & VFX Pictures
- Ability to manage, lead and act as a mentor for mid-level and junior artists
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- A pro-active and independent workflow
- A motivated and friendly team of international artists and producers
- An interesting, self-responsible job
- The possibility of active participation in a young and dynamic company
- Modern equipped offices in a central city center location
- Different company events (Workshops, Parties, Trips, etc.)
- Your own yearly budget for personal learning activities
You get the opportunity to work for international agencies and clients within an international and professional working environment, to help expand our VFX department and become a part of a successful organization.