- Front-end Development
- Team Work
Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the analysis of the large volume of data that we constantly process - to provide our customers with the best solution to fulfill their needs. We crawl, process, analyze, enrich and search public data (speech, video, and text) with the help of modern Machine Learning technology, store the results in a manner structured for efficient use by our applications, and visualize it in the Talkwalker solution which our clients use to answer their questions.
Talkwalker is a leading social listening & analytics company with over 2,000 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and action consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, and Tokyo.
Technologies we use:
- Typescript and React are central to our front-end development, still angularjs is part in our code base
- A combination of open-source and internal technologies that suit the problems at hand
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Gradle, Grunt and Githlab
- Build, develop and refine our core Talkwalker Analytics product
- Participate in continuous R&D work for our Talkwalker platform
- Let your work be seen by more than 2000 paying clients and more than 100.000 free users
- Be able to influence business and product delivery in a flexible company structure
- Work together with Data, the search and the machine learning team
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems
- Familiarity with data structures, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision. You have fun and experience in programming complex software technologies
What we offer:
- Outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Monthly developer talks
- Yearly paid attendance to a conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Elasticon in San Francisco)
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party, Monthly company lunches & afterworks
- Monthly sport & social activities
- VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if required
- Optional health insurance
- 1 Volunteering Day Per Year
Talkwalker was named a Leader among the top 10 social listening platforms in The Forrester Wave™: Social Listening Platforms, Q4 2020. This recognition validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, a powerful and easy-to-use product, groundbreaking AI technology (from visual recognition to Conversation Clusters), and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues come from 50+ different countries around the world, with a total headcount of over 400 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organization, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2021.