- Front-end Development
- Adobe Photoshop
As Playground’s new Frontend Developer, you will work with the creative team in creating/updating html pages, developing responsive newsletters, and creating landing pages and mini-sites where UX and UI are central aspects.
You will also evaluate the feasibility of creative ideas, identifying problems, and offering more effective solutions with a view to optimizing costs and benefits.
You will work on projects with national and international brands, experiencing all the dynamics of a leading digital agency.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating responsive web pages starting from a PSD/Mockup provided.
- Creating/editing code for responsive newsletters.
- Creating the front end of online advergame.
- Experimenting and conceiving innovative visual effects and solutions relating to UX/UI.
- Updating content through CMS.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a team.
- Analytical and methodical approach to work.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Personal interest in the subject.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, enough to extract the graphical assets.
- Good written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract.
- Restaurant tickets & coffee.
- Training courses aimed at enriching your professional skills.
- Participation in conferences and industry events.
- Mac computer at your workstation.
- Internal canteen area with fridges, microwaves, and toaster.
- Chillout areas with games, table football, ping-pong, musical instruments, and more.
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).