- Software Knowledge
- Web Development
- Team Work
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
As a Senior Full Stack developer in vpTech you will:
- be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers;
- participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out,
- support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales, logistics and warehouses, finance, HR
- contribute to the community;
- not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way.
Today we are looking for a Senior developer in Media Production. Our mission is to create, administrate, manage and control media in the whole production workflow. This mission involves having a powerful tools suite flexible enough to support production processes that involve different users and times.
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products;
- Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done;
- Write technical documentation;
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed;
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications;
- Respect the production deadlines;
- Willing to train and mentor junior developers;
- Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to join Veepee.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic Search) and relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with microservices
- You are sensitive to UX and UI issues and you know how to integrate mockups easily
- You are able to build APIs
- Experience or willingness to learn about GraphQL and / or Neo4J principles,
- The usage of testing tools as Jest, Cucumber, Puppeteer, K6Good knowledge of Git
- You are an agile follower and passionate about new technologies;
- You are result and product-oriented;
- Your English is good enough to discuss this job opportunity.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues