- UI/UX Design
- Product Design
- Data Management
- Visual Design
This is a high-impact role with the power to affect our growth initiatives by introducing new platforms and offerings, improving/rethinking user flows on the top of the modeling experience.
We combine data insights with great User Interfaces and experiences. You’ll work together with our product design team, UX researchers, and prototypers from the engineering team in a fast-paced startup environment hyper-focused on product usability. Every product specification you write will be geared towards providing the best possible user experience.If you can insightfully interpret big data, apply design patterns, and more to define and tackle complex problems, we’d love to hear from you.
From Zoltan Balogh, our Head of Design:
“At Shapr3D, product design is the key selling point. The app is a true disruption of the 40-year-old desktop CAD industry, reimagining 3D modeling at every point -- from user interaction to use cases. You’ll help us define deeply researched product specifications, to transform how professionals work and collaborate with 3D objects.”
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with designers, researchers and engineers to define and solve complex problems in an agile environment
- Put Shapr3D users first. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions and inform product specifications.
- Collect and analyse data, competitive analyses, design patterns to support our feature roadmap
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing and iterating on product improvements that makes our users more successful on the top of the modeling experience
- Translate vision and big ideas into a shippable product
- Create user flows, customer journeys and optimise them
- Create well-defined documentation and design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Take initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Take responsibility within and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
In an ideal world, you have
- A minimum of 4 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of successful application(s)
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant, but practical solutions
- Used data and user research to make design decisions
- Strong visual design, UX, and strategic problem-solving skills
- A good understanding of layout/structure, typography, animation and best practices on various screen sizes
- Being familiar with native desktop and mobile interface guidelines
- Worked well in a fast-paced environment
What we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a world-class product and learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re moving from abroad
- 100% sick leave payment
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest*
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (including fruit, cereals, sweets, savories, a company Wolt account while we’re working remote, and more)
- Home office equipment to make the remote working period as comfortable as possible
*Our team is currently working remotely.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.#Senior #LI-SJ
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.