Dutch Freelance Proofreader
Spotzer is a fast-paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands of businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
We are looking for a native Dutch Freelance Proofreader who can work remotely and help us ensure the quality of the content provided for our small and medium business clients. Our ideal candidate is a flexible and detailed-oriented person. You will be communicating with our Content Manager who works from our office in Amsterdam.
- Edit and proofread the copy, to make sure we deliver error-free content to our clients.
- Edit and proofread content that drives people to action.
- QA copy to ensure it meets Spotzer and SEO requirements.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent editing, proofreading, and writing Dutch skills and attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of experience working as an editor.
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM and marketing principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism, communications, marketing, or any other related field.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, manage time, and prioritize by deadline and importance.
How to apply
- Spotzer is an equal opportunity employer. Please be sure to include a motivation letter, CV, as well as a link to your portfolio.