- Content Creation
- Content Design
- Content Conception
- UX Writing
Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a significant social impact? Innovamat is looking for someone like you.
About our project
Innovamat is an educational B2B/B2C project that seeks to revolutionize how kids learn maths!
Our mission is to transform the classroom into a space where children can learn through motivation and stimulation, thanks to our high-quality resources. Our materials, from digital to manipulative ones, facilitate the assessment and the personalization of learning in the 21st century classroom.
- More than 100,000 students!
- More than 700 schools are working with us in Spain.
- A gamified platform that allows individualized learning.
- More than 5000 resources that help improve maths learning.
- A network of experts who train and advise teachers on the didactics of mathematics.
- Many opportunities to have a direct impact on educational systems.
Day-to-day life at Innovamat
We improve our product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: "Quality is non-negotiable".
We believe in continuous improvement and that is why we carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, we believe a strong team-working philosophy is the key to achieve all our big challenges.
Who are you
- You have excellent writing skills that will never leave users second guessing their next steps.
- You have a good understanding of design processes, usability principles and UX best practices.
- You are used to collaborating daily alongside Product Designers and can edit and contribute to content in Figma and other design tools.
- You are able to transform complex ideas into clear and concise messages with a straightforward outcome.
- You draw actionable insights from data and user research and apply them to your writing decisions.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’ve got a portfolio of relevant work that shows your process and approach.
- You have experience working with edtech/content/gaming companies.
- Your fluency in spanish and/or catalan is a big plus.
What you’ll do
- You’ll help the UX team grow and improve with your work.
- Write clear and concise copy for our digital products (web and app) by following UX writing best practices.
- Identify copy-improvements opportunities and suggest edits across all user journeys.
- Work closely with the Comms and Design teams to develop the tone of voice and define the product content guidelines as part of the Design System.
- Communicate guidelines to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the consistency and best localization practices of all copy in all languages.
- Collaborate with the squad members to evaluate content impact and create the appropriate language and tone of voice messages across all user journeys.
What can you expect from us
- The opportunity to transform the education sector and see how children rediscover mathematics and become passionate about it.
- Training and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- Indefinite contract.
- This position is flexible remote position.
- Remote-friendly and flexible timetable.
- Team building days.
- All the coffee, water, milk and/or tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink ;)
- An environment and team which care a lot about:
- Communication based on honesty and respect.
- The feeling of belonging.
- Intensity, pace, and being self-demanding.
If you think you are that person we are looking for we would love to meet you!