Content Strategy Lead (m/f/d)
- Content Marketing
- Content Management
- English Copywriting
- Team Leadership
y42 is an ambitious software-as-a-service company with a straightforward mission: Making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
To achieve this, we build a no-code business intelligence platform for loading, cleaning, connecting, visualizing and sharing data.
y42 was founded in 2020 and today already compiles a team of 30+ data witches and wizards, software magicians as well as business geeks from 10+ nationalities. We are backed by international top-tier investors that deeply believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
In this role, you will be our Content Strategist and work together with our Head of Marketing on building the y42 content production engine. In this role, you will get your hands dirty and then grow your team of writers, editors and designers.
You will work with a highly ambitious team that strives to build the world’s leading no-code business intelligence software.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target personas & pain points
- Design and lead our content strategy & creation across all marketing channels, including those of our partners
- Expand y42’s offering of free content with an emphasis on producing informative, engaging blog posts and white papers
- Distribute content across our various (paid) channels together with Online Marketing
- Create briefings and coordinate between editors, writers and designers (freelance and full-time)
- Organize and ensure content trains are running on time, within budget and on brief
- Perspective to build your own trusted Content A-Team
The role is perfect for you if you:
- Worked 4+ years professionally in content marketing or any related field, ideally in a tech or data environment
- Have commercial awareness: the ability to create and distribute content that drives leads
- Have empathy and curiosity to deeply understand various target audiences and their needs
- Have native-level proficiency in English with demonstrated ability to read and edit captivating copy
- Have a very strategic and analytical approach to content marketing
- Have outstanding communication, leadership and project management skills
- Have a high degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality
- Are ambitious and want to grow in an extremely fast-moving environment
- The opportunity to significantly shape a VC-backed company in its early days
- A competitive salary along with employee stock options to participate in the company’s success
- Weekly team lunches and regular team events
- A well-located, modern office with air-conditioning and countless food options
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, monitor and headphones of choice
- Public transport pass
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages
- The flexibility to work from home or our office
🌈 y42 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.