- English Copywriting
- Creative Writing
- German Copywriting
Hey there! We are Gorillas & we are influencing the way people live their lives. Groceries being delivered to your door in 10 minutes is a concept that up until recently was unimaginable. We’re redefining an industry that has never experienced the rapid changes that we’re creating. You can now be a part of generating this change.
The brand team is the soul of Gorillas. Our vision is brought to life via innovative design thinkers, artists, content creators and marketeers, who obsess over the art and experience of Gorillas, protection of the Gorillas DNA and culture, making an emotional connection to our community and solidifying Gorillas as a lifestyle.
We’re looking for a sharp Senior Copywriter to concept and develop engaging messaging for our global Gorillas Brand. The right candidate will be an energetic self-starter who loves to brainstorm ideas and wordsmith concepts until they’re simple, powerful and resonant.
- Concept big ideas (and small ones), from campaigns to taglines to social activations
- Concept and develop copy for brand communications, digital marketing and social media
- Amend, revise or develop copy in response to feedback from the brand teams, marketing teams, merchants and creative teams
- Constantly comb your work (and others') for typos, logic, grammar and strategic consistency
- Operating within tight timeframes and managing multiple internal stakeholders
- Successfully completed a degree in English, Journalism or other related fields
- 5 years of professional writing experience is essential and required, ideally in a Creative or Digital Creative Agency
- Proven track-record of working in multiple brand, agency or fashion retail industry highly desired
- Native-level German speaker and strong command of English - proficiency with a variety of writing styles
- Ability to demonstrate brand tonality & voice
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow and grammar
- A can-do attitude and service minded approach
- Passion for storytelling and helping to grow a big brand - you are a creative and conceptual thinker
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure in high-growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable thinking in an integrated way across a variety of channels
Please note we require a Portfolio or Blog Site for interview consideration. Candidates will be asked to completed a copy project in consideratoin for this opportunity.
As a part of the fastest growing startup in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, Gorillas ensures a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
If you want to build something you are proud of & you believe in the vision, we want you in the Gorillas fam!
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.