CRM Expert (Freelance)
- Marketing Strategy
- Data Management
- Team Work
- Email Marketing
At BRANDED, we're building a next-generation consumer products company that transforms online businesses into massive global brands. Since our founding in late 2020, we've built a portfolio of over 30 amazing brands and have quickly become a Top 20 Seller on Amazon. Fueled by proprietary tech and the international operational expertise of leaders from Lazada, Amazon, Alibaba, P&G, Mars, L'Oréal, SoftBank, and Goldman Sachs - BRANDED is the ideal partner to accelerate a marketplace brand's global growth.
Join us at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution and take your career to the next level! We hire talented individuals who raise the bar.
About the team:
The Marketing team scales our brands efficiently combining creative with data analytics, managing all marketing channels to drive brand growth. They continually build & execute a 360 marketing plan for both marketplace brands and direct-to-consumer brands.
What you will do:
- Define CRM/email strategy to meet engagement and retention objectives
- Design and launch complex marketing automation programs including multichannel journeys based on consumer lifecycle
- Use data-driven insights to understand and meet consumer needs with personalized customer communication and content
- Manage daily operations for email, SMS and web push campaigns including segmentation and audience targeting, testing and deployment
- Ensure highest accuracy and quality for all campaigns
- Develop KPIs and establish effective reporting/analysis and dashboards; identify opportunities for ongoing campaign and ROI optimization
- Be able to create attractive content in the CRM
- You will work closely with the creative team to improve design
- Monitor deliverability and inbox placement rate
- Report monthly on email marketing KPIs and performance, revenue, and learnings
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions