Customer Marketing Manager
- Marketing Management
- Team Work
- Marketing Campaign
A few years ago we started with a simple idea - put an end to old-fashioned company spending. Fast forward a few years and we have 17,000 customers across Europe who ‘Pleo’ their company spending with ease. 🙌
Pleo means ‘more than expected’ and that’s what we deliver to our customers. To keep doing that, we need to continue to invest in our people and our processes!
So, who are we going to invest in next? Well, if you're someone who loves to build relationships, is super interested in understanding how people think 🧠 and you know exactly how to engage and excite customers, hopefully you! 😉
Here's a little more information about the opportunity:
As our Customer Marketing Manager, reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing, you will ultimately be responsible for creating a global strategy for our customer marketing and ensure alignment with our marketing managers to successfully execute the strategy through local channels.
- Work alongside an incredibly talented team of marketing managers to create playbooks for each country
- Drive effective customer marketing campaigns to grow product use and revenue from our customer base
- Work closely with our product teams and wider marketing team to ensure we are looping in our customer's voices when launching products
- Amplify the Pleo customer community to capture compelling customer stories about their successes and business value
- Partner with marketing and customer success on customer events, including advisory boards, user groups, and webinars
- Create solutions for how we automate customer reviews or how we collect referrals
- Act as a key internal stakeholder for customer-facing communications and work cross-functionally and collaborate with various departments to get buy-in and feedback on initiatives
- Let your creative flair run wild and create compelling content to ensure our campaigns are successful
- Be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience using various customer success and customer relationship management techniques
- Analyse upsell, renewal and cross-sell data to to drive strategic decisions around our customer engagement/manage and execute campaigns as well as track the performance of campaigns
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have a deep understanding and strong experience in customer journeys, customer lifecycle and value maps
- Already know how to create successful customer marketing campaigns, including driving digital marketing and physical events
- Have probably led customer marketing efforts within a B2B SaaS company and have a good understanding of SME sales cycle and selling motions
- Have a great knack for storytelling with the ability to understand industry challenges/ trends and turn them into compelling content
- Love solving problems - you’re rarely satisfied unless you’ve analysed why a problem has occurred and how to fix it
- Are a credible communicator with impeccable presentation skills
- Leave no stone unturned when it comes to understanding customers - you are truly passionate about providing world-class customer engagement and experiences
- Are often described as someone who has high energy and your colleagues love this about you!
Show me the benefits!
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 380+ team, from over 53 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.