Digital Marketing Intern
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Team Work
Spotahome is an online marketplace which offers verified rental accommodation across 11 European cities. Spotahome began as a start-up created in 2014 by 4 friends with a vision to revolutionise the traditional rental space.
At Spotahome we make renting easy by allowing people to book completely online from wherever they are in the world, with the knowledge that the property they are booking is real and accurate.
So far we’ve helped over 100,000 users find their perfect home – no more traditional viewings, no more time-wasting, just easy online renting!
We pride ourselves on providing customers with high quality properties, showing them detailed videos, tours and photos so they know exactly what they’re booking.
Join us and become a #Spotter!
At Spotahome we have a friendly open collaborative culture and a united team vision. All of our #Spotters have the ability to make a big impact. Our work is rewarding and we help each other win by creating a supportive and collaborative environment for one another. Take a look at our openings and send us your application - we look forward to hearing from you!
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN ROLE
We’re now looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Digital Marketing Intern to help us spread the word. You’ll be joining a fun, supportive and collaborative team and be spreading the word across our selected Community Groups across Facebook.
This role is ideal if you would like to gain experience in Community / Social Media Group outreach and have an interest in Digital and Marketing.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and assist 70-80% of your time on Facebook Social Groups. We make our posts fun and informative, sharing photos and videos with a link back to our website.
If sales + social media come naturally to you and you have a good head for analytics and marketing then please apply – we would love to hear from you!
You will also be exposed to regional marketing strategies and collaboration as well as assisting with local, national and global marketing activities
At Spotahome we have a friendly open collaborative culture - we help one another win because of our united team vision.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Regular postings on Social Media Groups and Communities
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with liaising, outreach and brokering of commercial deals
- Assisting with analytics and insights
- Working with the European Country managers to understand the needs of each region and translate into a social media group marketing strategies.
- Regional marketing strategies and collaboration as well as assisting with local, national and global marketing activities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
- A passion for Marketing / Social Media Marketing / Community Groups and keen to learn and expand in an active and supportive environment
- Enthusiasm and a Proactive nature
- Good organizational and analytical skills eg Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Self-driven but also a good team-player
- Communicative and ability to take direction
- Good familiarity with Facebook groups, social media in general
- Willing to contribute / brainstorm / innovate / share ideas
- Good knowledge of English with any additional European languages a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship
- Duration: 6 months internship.
- Starting date: asap
- A hands on Tutor to help you learn and grow in the areas of all things Digital Marketing
- A dynamic international working environment!
- 100% discount on the Spotahome fee if you decide to book with us
WHAT YOU´LL LEARN
- Gain experience in Community / Social Media Group outreach and have an interest in Digital and Marketing.
- Strong support and onboarding – gaining insight and experience of working within a global award-winning startup
- Plenty of growth and learning opportunities
- Training in Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Reporting and Analytics
**Please note that the student must be able to complete an internship agreement with their university**
At Spotahome we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome, we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.