Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing
- Google AdWords
- Social Media
- Social Media Management
Credit Kudos is a venture-backed fintech startup and challenger credit bureau that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Our technology transforms the way credit checking and credit scores work by generating a more accurate and holistic view of a borrower's creditworthiness. We’re working with lenders to help them make better, fairer credit decisions and with consumers to help them access fair, affordable credit.
We are on the lookout for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. You will create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
This role requires a creative, ambitious individual with great attention to detail to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial organisation. We’re a flat and transparent company in which you would be working with the Head of Marketing.
We’re a company on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people, both in the UK and across the world, who find themselves excluded from financial services due to the nature of their credit rating. You’ll wear many hats day-to-day but your role would involve helping both our lending clients understand financial behaviour, as well as providing our end-customers with helpful nudges to improve their finances in ways that are personable and constructive.
We’re passionate about designing solutions to real problems affecting real people (not just those with an East London postcode) and we’re looking for people who want to make a difference.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus
- Collaboration and teamwork - we win together.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty and a good sense of humour
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the offic
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- 2-4 Years Experience in Marketing, with previous digital marketing specialist
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, social media and content management
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and goal-oriented
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Creative and organised, with great attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A fun, friendly and flexible working environment
- Brand new equipment - whatever you need to create your best work!