Email Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Doctify is the UK’s leading healthcare review platform and has expanded to four international markets, with more on the horizon.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team! You will be responsible for building the email marketing and nurturing capacity from the ground up, as well as planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. This will include acquisition, onboarding, in-life and retention campaigns.
You will be a digital marketer that focuses on building email lists, creating emails, and nurturing leads through written communications. Generating leads, cultivating new and returning customers, plus keeping the Doctify brand front of mind.
You will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other Commercial and Marketing teams.
Your passion is writing concise, creative, and catchy copy that generates demand and nurtures our prospective clients and existing customers for fast-paced high-growth SaaS business. You will be a key part of our commercial and performance marketing team, working closely with our content marketing manager, performance marketing manager, SEO specialist and campaigns manager to create compelling onbrand content designed to attract, engage, and convert leads.
You will be responsible for ensuring the essence of our brand voice is weaved through our commercial content and campaigns. You create compelling content for our digital marketing campaigns across various inbound and outbound channels (web, blogs, emails, landing pages, ads, etc).
We are looking for demonstrated accomplishments creating engaging campaigns that influence behavior of key target audiences, articulating value propositions for our prospective customers, creating targeted messaging, while tracking, analysing, and optimising campaign performance.
Elements of the role
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy to grow our B2B audience and determine email marketing KPIs.
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing
- Manage and optimise the overall customer journey communication.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Create A/B tests for campaign optimisation on many devices and platforms, including mobile.
- Create, grow and manage various ‘smart’ email lists and campaigns.
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates.
- Analyse client email list health and segmentation strategy.
- Segment audiences based on predefined attributes, demographic data, email engagement and website interactions.
- Suggest methods for improvements and give recommendations on deliverability issues.
- Test campaign success, analyse data to get actionable insights and present reports/dashboards on a weekly basis.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Attract: build awareness, educate, create a positive brand experience (e.g. blog, social, PPC campaigns).
- Convert: write content that closes the gap (e.g. gated content, landing pages, email messages, success stories).
- Nurture: Nurture key audiences, continue to engage (e.g. the right content at the right time).
- Writing messaging and content for campaigns and demand generations programs to help nurture, and drive pipeline and revenue.
- Ensuring brand voice and tone are consistently represented across multiple touchpoints, enforcing brand standards, identity, and consistency.
- Using the power of words to engage and drive audiences to action, conversion is the core metric to driving pipeline growth.
- Bringing to life the value Doctify adds to our patients and healthcare professionals.
What the job involves
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on Doctify’s success.
- Willingness and ability to learn about our product, purpose, the buying cycle and the buyer’s persona, what values trigger buying decisions, and what topics are hot in the industry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure.
- Manage many campaigns at once including different segmented messages.
- Data-driven thinking to analyse data through A/B testing and email optimisation.
- Extensive experience writing engaging content.
- Strong strategic-thinking, communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience including email-marketing, lead nurturing, web analytics, deliverability, testing, and automation
- 3-5 years of experience with high-level email deployment platforms.
- Working knowledge of compliance and regulations around sending email campaigns in the UK and EU markets.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills for responsive email design and implementing email templates.
- Native-level English (written and speaking).
What we offer
- Hybrid remote/office working model.
- Remote-first summer season.
- Festive season days off.
- Private health plan.
- Continuing personal development.
- Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
- Friday evening drinks.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Currys, Debenhams & many more.
- Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- Workplace Wellness support line and resource centre (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management, and more).