Email Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketing
- Email Templates
- Data Management
We have a fantastic opportunity to welcome our Team, an experienced and skilled Email Marketing Specialist in order to take the company to the next level.
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are an entrepreneurial fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with other members of the Sales and Marketing Teams as well as the wider company to create effective and beautiful marketing campaigns to drive revenue and overall growth of Vimerson Globally in line with our Ecommerce strategy.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, hands-on, outstanding communication skills, creativity, and self-motivation. If you are a talented and motivated specialist in Email Marketing, who can be a catalyst for innovation in the company then we could be a great match.
As our Email Marketing Specialist, you will be Accountable for:
- The ongoing increase of the conversion rate of those customers who abandoned the shopping carts and the site during browsing.
- Creating engaging email copy that is in line with our brand tone of voice (Simple, clean and friendly email communication).
- Creating engaging marketing and promotional content with CTA (Click Rate 5% and low Bounce Rate).
- Creating catchy email Titles and Previews (Open rate 20%+).
- Ongoing growth of email marketing as a revenue generating and communication channel.
- Ongoing increase of the email subscriber base of the company.
- Ongoing optimization of existing email flows and creation of new email flows.
- Ongoing optimisation of email marketing KPI's, such as open, click and conversion rate.
- Creating engaging marketing copy to support product launches and promotions (boost engagement, generate traffic).
- Advanced working knowledge of Klaviyo (or similar platforms);
- Experience in audience research and segmentation;
- Experience in Email Marketing Strategy, Market research
- Advanced knowledge of Email template creation, Email flow creation, Email automation;
- Adept at data analysis and data management;
- Design and coding experience is a plus;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic and high-energy environment;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- You have great communication skills and love working as part of a Team;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A company that prides itself on our employees working as one team, regardless of the department you work in. We all have the same goal (to be part of an amazing start-up company that is rapidly growing). You will be part of a supportive and friendly company with excellent team spirit.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it's looking to keep growing and developing;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 accumulated PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.