Freelance Brand and Marketing/Communications Designer
- Visual Design
- Graphic Design
- Visual Communication
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process more than $100 billion in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of more than 10,000 merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking talented, multidisciplinary, freelance creatives to assist our marketing team on ongoing & diverse projects.
You’ll work closely with our Belfast and US-based in-house creative department to:
- Collaborate with designers and cross-functional stakeholders to perpetuate and support visual brand standards for a large range of marketing design needs (emails, newsletters, display ads, banners, landing pages, brochures, flyers, print marketing, sales collateral, events & installations, sales decks).
- Create compelling brand stories and engaging experiences that drive measurable business goals.
- Define and manage the creation of all the visual assets required to deliver marketing campaigns, as listed above.
- Brainstorm & build scalable design solutions – such as reusable components and templates – for marketing assets, listed above.
- Preserve and govern brand standards and guidelines to help build brand awareness, position, reputation & equity.
- Take part in the end-to-end design process contributing to the production, reviewing and iterating of our brand & product ecosystems.
- Own and oversee creative processes for design and online marketing asset production.
- Project and resource management.
- Solid experience with visual, graphic, brand and information design, including brand identity application, across online and offline touchpoints
- Excellent visual communication, mastery of typography, composition, layout, colour theory, and art direction
- Experience with Adobe CC, Figma
- History of creating desirable solutions across multiple channels and touchpoints that drive innovation and ROI
- Highest quality standards, strong commitment to excellence
- Capacity to thoughtfully communicate your designs, advocate for them when necessary and receive feedback gracefully
- Translating complex concepts elegantly and simply
- Amazing collaboration skills, an easy-going personality, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams
- Strong sense of ownership & great work ethic
- Ability to plan, estimate, prioritize and execute efficiently, managing multiple projects in parallel
- Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible
Nice to have:
- Design systems and more specifically Figma components, libraries, templates and documentation
- Project management tools and more specifically Jira
- Motion graphics, including storyboarding and animation (After Effects)
- A desire to learn new tools and techniques and share them with the team
- The constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments
- HTML, CSS
- Marketo experience for generating campaigns
- Experience with B2B, and more specifically ecommerce
- Illustration, icon design
** Must have a portfolio of relevant visual design samples to be considered for this position **