- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Mentimeter's vision is to transform presentations and meetings into fun and interactive experiences by making it easy to listen and to be heard. We believe in giving everyone a voice, in every meeting and presentation. We are building a modern, friendly, and diverse product-first tech company based in Stockholm and we would love for you to join us!
Leveraging actionable insights is key to understanding Mentimeters users, our performance, the competitive landscape and industry as a whole. To optimize our marketing efforts and enable the whole department to become more data-informed and -inspired, we are now expanding our Data & Insights organization with a Marketing Analyst.
In this role you will be embedded in the Marketing department where you, in close collaboration with a Marketing Data Scientist, will work hands-on to enable and promote more accurate, data-driven decisions. Amongst other things, you will identify and develop relevant KPI-s, put together performance reports, conduct deep-dive analysis and segmentation studies, evaluate marketing investments, measure ROI etc. The role will require a mix of operational and strategic skills combined with a large portion of drive, proactiveness and entrepreneurial spirit. You will directly contribute to accurate measurement and improve marketing results through efficiency and scale.
- Work hands on with all things related to Marketing Analytics (from email automation, traffic acquisition and campaigns to website);
- Constantly wrangle, analyze and improve measurement of marketing metrics (e.g. brand awareness, advertising effectiveness, video engagement, content consumption) and develop Mentimeters marketing attribution model;
- Work closely with Marketing experts, Data Scientists, Insight Specialists and other highly skilled professionals to monitor and understand the past and the present, as well as predict the future;
- Act as a stakeholder to support the evolution of MarTech stack, tool selection and potential integrations;
- Present actionable business recommendations based on insights and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress;
- Seek opportunities to improve reporting processes, data collection, forecasting of performance, and value;
- Work hands on with pulling data from different systems and sources, combine qualitative and quantitative methods to tell stories and build reports that will be used to inform and inspire actionable insights across the Marketing Department;
- Make sure the insights and stories that impact key decisions are relevant - it is not (only) about doing things right, it is about doing the right things.
To be successful in the role, we believe that you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or equivalent;
- 4+ years of relevant working experience;
- Has good understanding of the typical SaaS sales cycle and/or the enterprise product buyer’s journey;
- Today, you might be a Digital Marketer who has become a master of analytics tools, or you might be an Analyst working hands-on with supporting Marketing teams with reporting, analysis, brand tracking etc.
- Solid experience with marketing metrics like CAC, CPM, COV, CLV etc.
- Master of Web Analytics (incl. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search console etc.);
- Experience in using BI- and visualization tools (such as Looker, Tableau, or similar);
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
At Mentimeter we often say the only thing constant is change, in order to be successful in this role and thrive in our dynamic and fast-paced environment, we believe the following attributes are key factors:
- Analytical and creative mind-set with hands-on approach to challenges;
- Strong personal leadership with a collaborative and proactive approach to solving problems;
- Be results driven, open, flexible and always have focus on the business value;
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate clearly and in a compelling manner to audiences of various levels.
- You don't have to know Swedish (daily work is carried out in English and the Mentimeter team currently boasts 40 different nationalities!);
- You are not required to be advanced in programming or writing queries.
This role will have its base in our HQ in Stockholm and is an onsite/hybrid role.