PPC & Social Ads Specialist (Apps)
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Office
- Team Work
- Digital Marketing
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a self-motivated PPC and Social Ads specialized in Mobile Apps who has strong analytical skills to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will speak fluent English and Spanish. Overall, the individual will be an active part of the Marketing team, focused on developing strategies to help optimize one of our projects’ visibility and increase the accessibility of websites and apps.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Create a paid social media campaign strategy for Mobile Apps
- Own and develop a social media plan including photo and video content
- Build campaigns in different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok
- Identify new channels with opportunity to grow and expand the brand
- Enjoy creating copies and editing them
- Execute AB tests, collect and analyze data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Social Media platforms
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid social and display ads campaigns
- Collaborate with ASO specialists to maximize apps visibility
- Perform periodical competitor analysis
- Define retargeting/remarketing strategies
- Target audiences for each purpose
- Implement retargeting/remarketing campaigns
- Management and optimization of remarketing campaigns
- Compiling performance reports
- Reporting and analysis on different performance metrics: CPA, CPL, CPI, ROI, LTV and Social Ads KPIs
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- 5 years of experience in Social Media Advertising
- Proficient in Facebook and Instagram Ads is mandatory
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Firebase
- Advanced level in Google Ads Editor, Power Editor & Facebook Ads Manager
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Very strong attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and synthesize large amount of data
- Flexibility, being able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Desire to share your experiences and knowledge
- Team worker, self-motivated and proactive
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok Ads experience is a plus
Interested? Keep on reading
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- English courses
- Permanent internal training + annual budget for external training
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: Online interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.