Product Marketing Manager
- Team Work
- Marketing Management
- Product Communication
The Product team, located in Luxembourg and London, manages all products and product lines, from the Freemium products (like the famous Talkwalker Alerts) to the flagship products such as Analytics and Quick Search. Our product experts have the challenging mission to deliver products that prospects dream to buy, deliver updates that make our clients stay with Talkwalker forever… while managing expectations from many different stakeholders.
Talkwalker is a leading social listening & analytics company with over 2,000 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and action consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, and Tokyo.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be joining a newly formed global team that is responsible for creating product positioning and messaging that differentiates Talkwalker. You’ll need to be up for the challenge of a fast-paced environment, communicating Talkwalker offerings in a compelling way to a wide range of international audiences both internal and external.
You’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that Talkwalker maintains our impressive growth trajectory. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in our customers, their needs, how they buy and will empower the sales teams through your knowledge.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that articulates and differentiates our products across our markets
- Articulate our product value propositions and value drivers, centered on the business problems we solve for our customers
- Help build and establish the new product marketing team within Talkwalker
- Become experts on our customer's needs, their buying behaviors and how to win against our competitors
- Build and execute go-to-market plans in partnership with product management, sales, and marketing teams
- Enable the sales and customer success teams to communicate our product value propositions and develop materials that support our selling process
- You have 5+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience in SaaS tech, with a strong product marketing focus. A background in adtech, martech, social listening, or customer experience is of particular interest
- You thrive on ambiguity and are not afraid to breakdown and tackle complex questions
- You have high attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- You have international experience and knowledge of diverse social and business landscapes
- You have a degree, can demonstrate strong written skills and English is your first language
What we offer:
- Flexible approach to working
- 20 days holiday plus 1 volunteering day per year
- Optional Complimentary Health Insurance by AXA
- New offices in London’s West-end
Talkwalker was named a Leader among the top 10 social listening platforms in The Forrester Wave™: Social Listening Platforms, Q4 2020. This recognition validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, a powerful and easy-to-use product, groundbreaking AI technology (from visual recognition to Conversation Clusters), and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues come from 50+ different countries around the world, with a total headcount of over 400 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organization, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2021.