- SEO Campaigns
- SEO Copywriting
Spotahome is an online marketplace which offers verified rental accommodation across 14 European cities. Spotahome began as a start-up created in 2014 by 4 friends with a vision to revolutionise the traditional rental space.
At Spotahome we make renting easy by allowing people to book completely online from wherever they are in the world, with the knowledge that the property they are booking is real and accurate.
So far we’ve helped over 100,000 users find their perfect home – no more traditional viewings, no more time-wasting, just easy online renting!
We pride ourselves on providing customers with high quality properties, showing them detailed videos, tours and photos so they know exactly what they’re booking.
Join the Spotahome family
At Spotahome we have a friendly open collaborative culture and a united team vision. All of our #Spotters have the ability to make a big impact. Our work is rewarding and we help each other win by creating a supportive and collaborative environment for one another. Take a look at our opening below and send us your application - we look forward to hearing from you.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO manager to lead the SEO function at Spotahome – This would suit someone who lives and breathes SEO, loves problem solving and are keen to make their mark.
This role will report into the Head of Marketing but will work closely with the Product team to ensure that the website SEO strategies can be successfully implemented.
This is an exciting role in a fast growing company and a fantastic opportunity for the right person. We welcome remote working, that’s fine with us as you’ll be measured on your performance not your location.
You will also have the option of meeting and working with colleagues in Madrid so if you have access to either of these locations, that’s great too.
- Be responsible for the development, strategy and execution of SEO across our bespoke website to drive organic growth across the business for both our customers and suppliers
- Roll out SEO best practices and be up to date with the latest SEO developments.
- Improve SERPS, online user experience as well as drive SEO to improve engagement an conversion
- Be able to own the role and lead from the front but stay super-collaborative in order to achieve a team win.
- Run competitor searches and make recommendations for keywords, landing pages, editorial, stylesheet heirarchies.
- Launch a new CMS website (Wordpress) to unify news, blog, webinar, videos and other multimedia under one-roof. Responsible for migration of previous posts onto new CMS.
- Running SEO across 8 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Turkish
- An excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages
- At least 3 years experience in SEO account management ideally with SEO qualifications
- Experience across an international multi-lingual ecommerce site and able to assess opportunities in SEO metadata and content across differing categories and product listings.
- Be experienced across international + multi-lingual SEO using a range of tools including but not limited to AHREFs, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush and Sistrix
- Experienced in running a blog portal, uploading, editing, making SEO changes and working with freelance contributors
- Good SEO copywriting skills also a bonus
- An in-depth knowledge of best practice SEO
- An excellent understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- An excellent understanding of HTML and CSS in respect of SEO
- Good - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Highly numerate and literate, analytical and data-driven with the ability to produce top quality written reports
- Weekly and monthly reporting as well as ad hoc deep dives
- Fluent English or Spanish with any additional languages a bonus.
- Competitive salary according to the candidate experience.
- Starting day: Immediately.
- Permanent Contract.
- Company happy Fridays & Social Events.
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics).
- Fitness benefits: Gympass (co-payment).
- Excellent Medical insurance (co-payment)
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and performance bonuses.
- International environment more than 30 nationalities.
- Budget for training, certifications and team building activities.
- No politics or bureaucracy. Only a great environment for you to achieve your best work :-)
- Full remote working although you will have the option to meet and work with colleagues in London or Madrid.