Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
Disturbia is looking to employ a talented and highly motivated Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager to join our quickly growing team.
- Create, curate, and manage content for our social media platforms which include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest; with a combined reach of 1 million followers.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content based on a planned, regular publishing schedule, that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- To nurture and develop new and existing, brand-relevant Influencer relationships.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- To identify new markets and channels for online promotion.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Monitor social media platforms, outside of standard 9-5 office hours.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Highly organised and able to communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogosphere relevant to the company’s field.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and graphic format.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Proficient with Photoshop.
Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to all submissions. If you’ve not heard from us within 1 week unfortunately on this application you have not been successful.