- Interior Visualization
- Customer Services
Bene is a leading international specialist in the design and furnishing of inspiring office and working environments. We are currently looking for Architect/Planer to help our Warsaw team to develop and grow the Bene brand in the polish market.
Bene, with it‘s HQ in Austria is present in over 40 different countries with more than 750 employees.
At Bene, open and equal communication, personal responsibility and a shared goal are key to the success of our business.
- Preparation of CAD-drawings and specification of planed furniture
- Preparing visualisations of designing spaces
- Preparation of presentations for the client with recommended design and furnishing
- Work closely with your Sales Manager along the whole planning/offer&order process
- Preparing offers and quotations in the Bene ERP-system & sending to clients
- Handling daily business of existing clients
- Taking care of correct data in the whole offer- & order-processing
- Taking care of the proper image of bene showroom
- Follow-up on all 3rd party orders (confirmations, lead-times, pricing, …)
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Attention to details and sense of accuracy
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of pCon basket/planner, CRM update is an added value
- Interest in design & furniture – Experience in that area is an added value
- Team player
- Logical thinking
- Taking up responsibility and ability to work on your own whilst adhering to company policies
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances / flexibility
- Knowledge & skills in OFFICE programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, …)
- Languages: Polish as mother tongue, good knowledge in English, Knowledge in German is an added value
At this point we could tell you a lot about our motivating, inspiring and appreciative corporate culture. We would rather invite you to experience it yourself – get in touch with us.