Design Intern (f/m/d)
- Marketing Campaign
- Social Media
- Content Creation
About Avi Medical
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them with a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Avi Medical is looking for a Design Intern to support our marketing and product teams. You should be passionate about creating high-quality designs and be excited about jumping on a great variety of topics across our different teams. German language skills are a must for this role, although you don’t have to be an expert.
Design is a key driver at Avi Medical and our ambition is to be known for setting a new standard of user-centered and best in class design with our brand, product, and marketing.
We are looking for an intern working full time (minimum 3 months and up to 6 months). You will be part of the Design Team at Avi Medical and work directly with our Head of Design.
- Design of digital and analog communication material (marketing campaigns, social media content, App Store presence, Avi Medical website, signage, and communication in our practices...)
- Applying and creating templates and guidelines that are easily applicable
- Collaborating with our web developers to update and improve the design of our website
- Designing internal communication material (i.e. vision storytelling, company-wide initiatives, presentations, etc.)
- Sourcing photos that are in line with the Avi brand and creating an Avi Medical image library for our communication in our marketing and product
- Supporting our external photographer in the execution of people and practice photoshoots
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback through design reviews and day to day collaboration
Required Skills and Experience
- Enrolled in a degree program in communication design, visual design, interface design, or equivalent
- Excellent visual design skills (presented in a sharable portfolio)
- Experience in crafting print-ready designs and designing for different digital channels
- Excited about translating user-centered design
- High attention to detail
- Great collaboration skills within your team and across the company
- HTML and CSS skills are a huge plus
Perks & Benefits
- Sponsored Premium Gym Membership (Qualitrain)
- Free Bike subscription (Swapfiets)
- Bose noise-canceling headphones that you can keep
- Competitive Salary package
- Empowering environment, actionable feedback, and ownership over projects
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!