- Team Work
About Record Union and our mission
We started out back in 2008 with a vision. The power of the music industry should be transferred from the major record labels to independent music makers. ”Liberating music” became our guiding banner.
With no content on our platform, we managed to sign distribution deals with leading digital music services of the time like Spotify, iTunes, and Amazon MP3. Since then Record Union has been helping independent music makers to get their music to fans all over the world.
We are here to make the independent community stronger and the music industry more democratic, accessible, and transparent. We want to break down technical barriers and give independent music makers new opportunities for recognition and acknowledgment.
By combining a strong passion for music with data-driven tech solutions we will continue to liberate music again and again.
About the role
As our new Designer, you will be responsible for the quality and execution of design throughout all phases of a project across a broad range of digital and sometimes physical touchpoints. You will work closely with our growing marketing team (AD, Copy, Social Media Manager, PR Manager, Performance Marketing Manager, etc.) in packaging and delivering concepts from idea to design. You are responsible for the hands-on work of design and will work with video, animation, and stills.
We are looking for two Designers for our growing marketing team - one for the Brand Awareness team and one for the Performance/Growth team. The position reports to the CMO.
- Hands-on work with transforming all communication into design
- Create, conceptualize and adapt design material for different platforms och channels
- Work with video, animation, stills, and print
- Close collaboration with the marketing team
- 2 years of experience as a Designer
- Documented experience, be able to show your portfolio
- Hands-on experience in designer work - from collecting ideas to creating the design and delivering the final result
- Experience in print, digital, animate material
- Background from an agency or freelance experience
- Confident in your role as Designer
- Creative, self-driven, not afraid to try new things
- A dedicated team player and communicative
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Record Union successful. We are looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers, the artists. Ideally, you also love playing or making music.