- Digital Design
- Content Creation
- Team Work
We’re a social and end-to-end content production agency. Since 2008 we’ve been building an integrated, digital-first offering that combines content excellence with channel best practice to drive performance across our client base.
As a values-driven agency, our people are our power. We stay ahead of the game by hiring smart thinkers and giving them back what they put in: through rapid progression, industry-leading benefits and a culture which has been named in Campaign’s Best Places to Work for 3 years running.
We’re looking for a highly creative Digital Designer to join our expanding Creative team.
We are looking for someone passionate about design – with experience of creating a wide variety of design assets – from social content and short form videos through to high impact long form copy. You will be involved in design work across our social and creative clients – from the development of social content through to cross-channel creative campaigns. We need someone who has experience working across Travel & Hospitality, Automotive, Charity or FMCG sectors.
Day-to-day: You will take responsibility for creative outputs across a range of our clients, working closely with the rest of the creative, strategy & social teams, and reporting into the Creative Director.
- Collaborate with social team to create high quality video and designed content for our retained Social clients
- Work closely with our Production team on digital campaign creation
- Provide design support for the variety of creative projects the agency tackle
- Client facing, present & manage creative projects directly with your attributed clients & your Producers
Skills and Experience you need to have:
- Experience in an agency environment is ideal – we’re looking for someone with 2+ years, looking to take their next step
- Proven experience in a digital creative environment (minimum 2 years) - ideally working closely with Social and/or Production teams
- Experience of working with retained Social clients is ideal
- Comprehensive Adobe Creative Suite experience - advanced use of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After-Effect as a minimum
- You will be a natural collaborator - facilitating and creating lines of communication with the Social and Production teams, and constantly improving collaboration between our departments and clients
- You will be curious - constantly keeping up to date on latest trends, innovations and progression in design. What's new and exciting in our industry? What's going on in the wider world that might inspire our next project?
- You will always maintain a positive and solution based attitude
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritise and drive forward multiple projects at a time
- A proven ability to explain your creative thinking, and guide stakeholder decisions
- Client management experience is a bonus - has worked closely with clients F2F, via phone and email on a daily basis to set creative strategies, present campaign creative and regularly report progress to them